Dirt Town Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klourthian Slime Farm open during construction

3 posters

Go down

Klourthian Slime Farm open during construction Empty Klourthian Slime Farm open during construction

Post  Vinz_Klourtho Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Howdy everyone!

I found a block of 3 adjacent slime chunks in the mines under Klourthia and have decided to farm them all the way from y 10 to y 40. I have completed the lowest level of the farm, along with the slime ladder, so it is basically operational. If you need slimeballs, just hop on the short-line rail from the station outside my big, glass Death Star thing. It'll drop you off right next to the slime pickup point. (Look to the right when hopping off the train.)

It's not super efficient at this point as things are still under construction, but if you wait around a few minutes, you should start getting slimes.
Vinz_Klourtho
Vinz_Klourtho

====
Trading:
Building:

http://www.roflinitiative.com

Back to top Go down

Klourthian Slime Farm open during construction Empty Re: Klourthian Slime Farm open during construction

Post  mcguinty Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 am

Awesome, thanks mate.
mcguinty
mcguinty

====
Trading:
Building:

Back to top Go down

Klourthian Slime Farm open during construction Empty Re: Klourthian Slime Farm open during construction

Post  Vinz_Klourtho Mon May 21, 2012 6:02 pm

The slime farm is now fully operational, complete with water flush/suppression system. I am just working on prettying up the surround to work as my main mining base. If anyone needs slime balls, there are already a couple full stacks in one of the chests along the wall. Feel free to grab them.

The slimes do clip into the ceiling just above the punch spot, but if you hit the block corners above the opening, you can still kill them.
Vinz_Klourtho
Vinz_Klourtho

====
Trading:
Building:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandarian Wed May 23, 2012 3:17 am

mm! I must come witness the slime.
Sandarian
Sandarian

====
Trading:
Building:

Back to top Go down

Klourthian Slime Farm open during construction Empty Also New Skele XP Farm Wing

Post  Vinz_Klourtho Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Last week I discovered a skele dungeon right near the slime spawner. I've converted it to an xp farm for everyone's enjoyment. From the rail station at the slime farm, just follow the stone brick path away from the spawning pads, down the stairs and to the right. The pickup area is just past a couple furnaces and a crafting bench set up during construction. Just stand near the mob punch area and wait. One hit kill with no weapon required. It's perfect for those AFK times. I'll add an adjacent enchanting room soon.
Vinz_Klourtho
Vinz_Klourtho

====
Trading:
Building:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down