Dirt Town Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Rules Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Server Rules Discussion Empty Server Rules Discussion

Post  Vinz_Klourtho Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Hey all,

Given Sandarian's suggestion of opening up the server to more people, I thought we might want to start a discussion about official server rules.

Some obvious ones:
  • No griefing
  • Respect other people's creations/supplies
  • Obey the Ops

Stuff to figure out:
  • God-mode policies post server-crashes: With daily backups this will hopefully not be an issue.
  • Acceptable op commands: I "set time" quite a bit, because I'm rarely by a bed and hate stopping construction to run all the way to shelter. I've seen others teleport, which is handy.
  • Mining/land division policies: We're all pretty spread out at the moment and so do not step on each others toes. However, I would like my projects built over at Skull Mtn. and in the harbor to remain undisturbed. I also don't mind people claiming resources if they're helping me clear a cave system, but might get a bit miffed if I had set up a mining operation and someone cleared a bunch of diamond (or glowstone in the nether) before I could get to it.

Any thoughts on this? I feel like we're all pretty respectful and polite, even if we have filthy, filthy mouths.
Vinz_Klourtho
Vinz_Klourtho

====
Trading:
Building:

http://www.roflinitiative.com

Back to top Go down

Server Rules Discussion Empty Whitelist?

Post  Vinz_Klourtho Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Hey all,

I noticed a new name on the server today "Doki" something anyway, are our whitelist protections in place? If so, what are the criteria for letting someone on?

Vinz_Klourtho
Vinz_Klourtho

====
Trading:
Building:

http://www.roflinitiative.com

Back to top Go down

Server Rules Discussion Empty Re: Server Rules Discussion

Post  mcguinty Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:37 pm

I think these are pretty good. It might be good to add that swearing is fine but racial slurs are completely unacceptable and something that says that this is an (18+)? server.
mcguinty
mcguinty

====
Trading:
Building:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandarian Wed May 23, 2012 3:28 am

doki_pen is safe, though I suspect he is long gone.
Sandarian
Sandarian

====
Trading:
Building:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down